Seminole County Music Together supports toddler and young children’s music development. It raises the overall quality of a young child's education by touching many important factors all at once: school readiness, family engagement, and parent-child relationships. When Seminole County Music Together is a part of the day, music isn't just fun—it's a powerful learning tool.
- Early childhood music development classes
- Mixed ages, birth - five years, with the grownups who love them
- A research-based, music curriculum
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm, and movement activities
- Relaxed & playful; Non-performance-oriented setting
Classes held in Orlando, Winter Park, Oviedo, Lake Mary, Ocoee, College Park