You can nurture the musical growth of your child. Find out how fun your role can be!
First offered to the public in 1987, Music Together is:
- a community of families sharing songs
- instrument play, rhythm, and movement activities
- a relaxed, playful, and non-performance-oriented setting
- children participating at their own levels in classes of mixed ages
Casselberry - Oviedo - Winter Park
- a gathering of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them
- a research-based, developmentally appropriate, early childhood music curriculum
- recognition that all children are musical
- the pleasure of making music instead of passively receiving it from CDs or TV
- a program that emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement
Central to the Music Together approach is that young children learn best from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music. The program brings families together by providing a rich musical environment in the classroom and by facilitating family participation in spontaneous musical activity at home within the context of daily life.